5/16/18: Traslado!




Hola! 

Another week down here in NY and there's tons of changes! We received transfer calls on Saturday night and big news, I got transferred! I'm back in the Bronx baby! It's crazy to be back but now I'm actually on the west side in a place called Kingsbridge. The cool part is that I'm now with elder jensen, who was actually my zone leader in Harlem for 2 cycles. So now we're Zone leaders here in the Bronx, and the areas of Olmstead (my first area) and this area combined so now I'll be able to go back there for splits! So hyped! 



We had a full day of lessons on Monday from 10 am to the end of the night and man it was pretty tough to say goodbye to Harlem. That place will always be special to me. The things I saw there and the spirit I constantly felt helped me and changed me in ways I can't put into words. 






We had mothers day calls on Sunday and they were awesome! Got to talk to the fam and being able to see them was definitely a blessing. One of the coolest things I noticed from the call was just how happy my family was. It made me think of a scripture I've been sharing recently in Mosiah 2: 41 which says " And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it." it's crazy the difference we see in our lives and in our attitudes when we are living the gospel of Jesus christ. 👍






Elder Smith and elder Peterson went home today so that was a bummer:( those two guys were seriously some of my best friends I met out here and I definitely will never forget them.we will for sure be hanging out after the mission! Also got done training Elder Cuevas and it flew by way too fast! He is awesome though and is actually going to be training as well so I'm super excited for him to keep growing. 


We have the new mission change coming up in July so that will be insane! We are prepping for that and already have had some changes here. One of them is that pdays will be changing back to Mondays! So this next Monday you'll be getting another update so hopefully it doesn't get too redundant 😂 

I love you all so much and hope you have an amazing week!

Elder Adam Ray Allen
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Rd Ste 315 Scarsdale, NY 10583


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3: 3 Weeks Down!

Week 2: Segundo Semana!

6/11/18: Agradecido